Saturday, January 2, 2010
An Introduction
I started this blog with the encouragement of N.James (my husband) who suggested that this might be a great way for me to connect to other adults (as my main accomplice is two) as well as a way for me to journal my newfound hobby of sewing. My grandmother, mother and pretty much all of my aunts are creative and crafty in one way or another. My grandmother and my mother have been quilters for as long as I can remember. My mother said she started after she had me. I started becoming (actually/seriously) interested in sewing after A. James (my daughter)was born in 2008. I figured that it wouldn't be much fair for the tradition to just be lost, so I am trying to learn all that I can. So wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment