Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Where I come to the realization that I'm not cool

As I stood outside in my barefeet---I had ran out the door the instant I saw the act---yelling at the children who were running away after they had knocked over my trashcan I came to a sickening realization.

I am an old woman.

All I needed was a cane and to call them "whipper snappers" to complete the persona.

Draght.

Well, children.  I am sorry.  Once not to long ago I would have not yelled at you or shaken my fist.  I was cool then.

I hope this makes up for my un-coolness.


1 comment:

  1. Maybe I'm old too because I would have chased after them and given them a trash bag and gloves and told the little monsters to pick up that trash, or found out where they lived and got their mothers to make them do it.

    ReplyDelete