I've been doing other things. Spring is in the air and my brain has been in vegetable garden mode ever since the snow went away.
But----spring also means I can pull out my skirts and stop wearing pants! Hurray!
I'm going to add a few to my wardrobe this spring/summer.
Here is the line-up.
Adorable Petticoat (two ways to wear) by alisaburke
Murphy's Layered Skirt from Ruffles and Stuff
Because I am a sucker for pockets---Summer Pocket Skirt by Made
Cup Day Skirt (but in big girl size) by Thornberry
High Waist Skirt by Crap I've Made (also in Big People Size)
Well, I'll keep you updated on the progress



Um, I love all of these. I am not good about wearing skirts, I always feel like I need to lose a few pounds first. Is it wrong that I have a dress size at which I feel comfortable wearing skirts? Working on it finally (baby #2 weight must come off!) Sorry for the ramble, LOVE the pocket skirt!
ReplyDeleteJessica---
ReplyDeleteI have the opposite view! Skirts hide so much more! I feel better about my extra-ness when I wear a skirt opposed to wearing jeans.