
For a while I have been toying with the idea of starting a crafting/sewing "circle"where moms like me (and women in general) who need a time out can have one. There are so many projects I have tucked away for a rainy day (or a magical day when I have the house cleaned, dishes done, laundry finished, baby napping, dinner cooked, and the energy to pull out all of my sewing gear and go for it). I know myself and the only way I'm going to do anything for myself is if I make some sort of commitment.
I have talked with a few friends and eventually contacted the local library (where I used to work) and they have graciously accepted the idea and want me to make a rough "game plan." So excited. I really feel like this could be a hit. I have some basic ideas about how I kind of expect things to go, but I'm meeting with a friend this week to collaborate before we pitch the idea. Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment