Thursday, January 21, 2010

Have I mentioned that I love SewMamaSew??


I always like to involve A. James when I am making things around the holidays. In December we made little houses and a few birds to decorate her tree with as well as a few stars for the big tree. She likes being involved in what I do, which works out great because I think it is important to involve your kids in different types of arts as early as you can. So, I've been trying to think of some fun ideas for Valentines day where I could use some fun fabrics. As always, SewMamaSew! came to the rescue.

Have I mentioned that I love SewMamaSew? If not, I love SewMamaSew! If you have not visited this website do so now. I'll wait.


There is an adorable tutorial to make a fabric valentine's day card. Even more awesome is the great prizes you can win if you make one of these and enter in the contest. I plan to start working on these pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment