Working, working, working on A. James's birthday party. We are not going to do something huge, but I am handmaking a lot of things that people normally would just go out and buy so it is a little more hectic than usual. However, I got started early which is a pretty big accomplishment in itself because I adore to procrastinate. So far I have:
10 Morsbags finished for the kids to use as library bags. I need to make about 5-7 more to (hopefully) have enough for everyone.
Today, I need to get A. James's "No Bows" shirt started as well as the Birthday Bunting, which I might do out of newspapers and construction paper instead of fabric, I can't decide yet.
Tomorrow, I need to make a lizard and an owl for her and finish her "No Bows" shirt.
Thursday, I have Caleb the first part of the day. The second part, I'll finish the remainding bags.
Friday relax. Saturday Party!
No comments:
Post a Comment