
I took a break from making the million (just 15 actually) reusable library totes (from the Morsbags pattern) for A. James's birthday party and decided to make something different. I didn't stray too far. I made another bag, but this time I made a bag for me! Yay! No, I did not make a diaper bag. I am still procrastinating on that one No, No. I made a Tiny Happy Bag.

I am very excited about it. I used some material I found on clearance for $1.50 a yard (Fantastic, I know) and some material I already had on hand. I hand embroidered a little birdy design on the front and sewed that baby up! It was such an easy pattern to follow and Melissa was especially helpful with some beginner questions I had. I adore the pattern so much, I think I am going to make more.So, don't be surprised if you get one of these from me soon.
I love this bag! Love the fabric, love the lining, love the embroidery work! Another one to add to my growing file of tutorials!
ReplyDelete