Not exactly. It has been way too cold for fishing until this weekend when Winter seemed to give up a little and let Spring begin to peek her little head around the corner. Hurray! I enjoy a good snow, but since my package of seeds arrived from Baker Creek a few weeks ago I've been ready to plant. This morning I even found a little purple crocus in my yard! Hurray for Spring!
A. James's party went very well. The husband and I were overwhelmed, exhausted and vowing to never have another party until next year when we forget all of the trouble we went through (not really all that much trouble, unless you count A. James deciding she didn't want to be "No Bows" the night before the party and Mama having to run out and buy tulle at 11pm to make a "LadyBug Girl" Costume.) A huge THANK YOU to everyone who lent a helping hand. She had a blast and we now have so many great books!
Now, I am geared up for my first swap ever. I found it at Little Miss Heirloom's Blog So excited. My partner arrived in my inbox yesterday and I am trying to stalk her blog and decide what to make her. I think that everyone should get involved in swaps.
No comments:
Post a Comment