
Boo. So, we were granted about a week of beautiful weather. I pulled out my sandals, was ecstatic about not wearing a coat, took A. James outside and dusted off my gardening tools. I even raked the leaves off of our strawberry patch in the backyard for goodness sakes! Now this?! Rain, rain, rain, rain. All weekend. I guess you can't have spring without the spring showers, but I'm not too happy about having to wear a coat again today. Tomorrow we are supposed to have some sunshine again. I bought A. James a shovel tonight being very hopeful (although it will probably end up being too muddy to dig anything).
I've even cleared off my sewing table to make room for our tomato seedlings. We bought grow lights and everything. Before you gasp and say, "no sewing?!" I've just moved it to the kitchen table. I guess no one will be eating there for a while. On the subject of sewing, I've been assigned a swap partner for the spring swap hosted by Pricilla at Little Miss Heirlooms. I guess I'll stalking my partner's blog soon to make sure I get things right. I'm super excited about it. The swap, not the stalking.
No comments:
Post a Comment