Guys, this was a tough choice. There were so many good ideas. Pillows, aprons, skirts, quilts, purses, curtains, napkin sets, coasters, framed art---you all were so creative. It made me want to go out and buy more fabric so I could try all of the projects! Ha-ha. However, my favorite idea was using it for my kitchen. Napkin sets place mats and kitchen towels. If you know me, you know how much I love projects that cut back on waste and I've been meaning to make a napkin set. I just hadn't even thought of using these fabrics for it! Plus, I am sure my husband will be just as happy using them as this guy over here. Who wouldn't be that excited to use kitchen towels with those glorious prints?!
There were quite a few of you that made that suggestion. So I put all of your names on a list, jumbled up the order and went to a random number generator and let it do its magic. It gave me number "6" which ended up being Kellie! Congrats, girl! Good thing you didn't say "aprons" huh? I hope you enjoy the purse!
This was so exciting. It was amazing how many people came to visit my little blog---and how many of you became followers even though you didn't have to! How sweet. Thanks to everyone who participated, and special thanks to SewMamaSew for hosting the giveaway. You guys probably already know this, but you are the greatest.
I am super excited about winning! Yaaay!! Glad that for once, I managed not to have a one track mind. Thanks a bunch!
ReplyDelete