So what have I been doing instead of blogging for the past few weeks? Surely, I have completed some terrific projects and accomplished lots and lots---right? My fabric stash has been dwindled down to nothing and I have an entire wardrobe completed (not-to-metion all of those projects I had planned for Liv).
Not quite. Actually, I haven't done much of anything except sitting around feeling like rubbish. I haven't been sick. It is hard to explain. I just have not felt like myself. I kept waiting for my reminder email to tell me that I just have "the evil" and it will be over with soon, but it wasn't even that time of the month. I don't know, I hope it is over with though.
Maybe now I can get back to sewing. I really want to make some cloth diapers from this pattern by Rita. I even went to Joanne's and bought some PUL. Plus, not only do I have the instructions from Rita's site, but also a video and a tutorial. Not that I can't still find interesting ways to mess up, but the chances are much slimmer.
No comments:
Post a Comment