Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Itty Bitty Dress for Liv

My cousin is having her first child. A girl named Liv Caroline. Which I think is one of the most adorable name ever. I wanted to make her something special for little Liv. The shower is being planned for next month (June) so I've been busy looking through all sorts of little adorable tutorials for baby blankets, clothes, softies, shoes---so many cute ideas. I'm trying to plan ahead because events are cowards.

I've decided to make her a few little dresses with Rae's Itty Bitty Baby Dress pattern. A bib or two from Nested, this little bug from Rebecca Dunn's pattern, and maybe (maybe) a small quilt with all the scraps---if I have time.


I am feeling really ambitious right now because I finished the Itty Bitty dress last night. It was super easy to make. I even changed the pattern around and added another ruffle layer. If I can do it---you can do it. Seriously. The last thing I made was sophmore year of high school when I made *cough* my grandma made *cough* a dress. I feel like I can make anything now. I might even get started on a skirt for myself . *gasp* Or even buy a hem foot for my machine ;)


We will see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment