While the house isn't completely together, I feel so much better. I have way more closet space. I actually have a cabinet in the kitchen with nothing in it. Weird huh? But after several weeks of feeling drained I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can leave the house without thinking to myself, "Great. When I get back home, I'll just have a zillion boxes looking at me."
Monday, April 25, 2011
Where we go fly a kite.
So----it takes a great deal longer to unload boxes than to pack them. Especially, when you are going through each box and being extra critical of each item before allowing it to stay or throwing it into a donation box (which was the case for most of the items).
While the house isn't completely together, I feel so much better. I have way more closet space. I actually have a cabinet in the kitchen with nothing in it. Weird huh? But after several weeks of feeling drained I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can leave the house without thinking to myself, "Great. When I get back home, I'll just have a zillion boxes looking at me."
We had a short break in the rainy, rainy weather and we took the opportunity to grill out and spend some time outdoors. We wore rain boots because it is going to take some time for the ground to dry. A. James had a great time with the kite her great uncle and aunt gave her for Easter. The skies looked menacing, but the wind was perfect. She kept begging for the kite to take her flying in the air--she obviously doesn't have her mother's fear of heights, and got the husband and me thinking about hot air balloon rides. Heseg slkdfj
While the house isn't completely together, I feel so much better. I have way more closet space. I actually have a cabinet in the kitchen with nothing in it. Weird huh? But after several weeks of feeling drained I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can leave the house without thinking to myself, "Great. When I get back home, I'll just have a zillion boxes looking at me."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment