Saturday, December 31, 2011

another post where i explain my absence

I noticed my last post was sometime in September.

A few things have happened since then. 

Mainly we've grown from a family of three to a family of four.

We've moved out of town to a quiet house out in the country.

I  made brownies from scratch.

I bought several pounds of tomatoes to can that ended up rotting because I was trying to do too much.

I tried natural birth and made it several hours and to 8 cm before I listened to myself and requested an epidural.

Every day I'm reminded that I am not in complete control of my life (which is a bummer for OCD freaks like myself).

However, I am beginning to understand that although I may not be in control of my life I am in control of how I react to the lack of control.

My A. James is starting to look more like a little girl and less and less like a baby.

I've completed several quilt projects.

I've been dabbling in cloth diapering.

I'm becoming obsessed with pintrest.

I'm having a hard time adjusting to all the newness.

I finally made it to one of my friend's Yoga classes.

For the first two week's of the new baby's life I survived on waffles and sweet potatoes.





No comments:

Post a Comment