So, I made my first tutorial. Pretty stoked about it. Sorry, it isn't the one for the diaper bag. I am still procrastinating on that one, thanks. I made a kid-friendly messenger-type bag for Valentines. I know, I know---A. James isn't even two and probably won't be getting any Valentines (especially if her Daddy has any say in the matter). However, she has been needing her own purse for some time now and I thought it would be a good excuse to make a tutorial.
So, where is it you ask? Right now, Amy from The Clumsy Housewife is reviewing it to make sure it is up to her standards. If she approves, I'll post it soon. So go to her page and harass her to hurry up. Just kidding, go to her page but don't harass her.
I approve!! And I love it! I cannot wait to make it. Ps, I love me some harrassment, so bring it on!
ReplyDeleteI am such a tease with these things. I can't figure out how to post PDF's to this site. Sorry, guys.
ReplyDelete