
A. James is turning two. "Very Soon" as she says. At the end of this month, my baby (who doesn't look so much like a baby anymore) will be a little girl. So sad! We are throwing her a book-themed birthday party for a couple of reasons.
a) Her birthday is very close to Christmas (only two months away)and I am still trying to figure out what in the world to do with all of these presents!
b) I'm trying to discourage the "want, want, want, more, more, more" mindset that most children have today in relation to their birthdays and other gift-receiving holidays.
c) You honestly can't have enough books when you are a kid!
So, as presents for those coming I am making Morsbags for the guests to use as reusable library bags and asking the kids to come dressed as their favorite book characters. So clever I know However, that is about all I have as far as ideas. My cousin is supposed to be making the cake. I am stumped on what to actually have on it. A. James is going as "No Bows" (which as a cute little lizard in it, maybe a lizard?) Oh, well. If you have any especially clever ideas, please let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment