Thursday, March 25, 2010

Remember when I said I wanted to do a Grandmother's Flower Garden Quilt?

image from here.

I feel better about life already. I think I’m still going to cut out some hexagons and make a block of the Grandmother’s Flower Garden. However, I’m just going to make a purse with them. Start small. Baby steps.

2 comments:

  1. You gotta start small. You could do two of them and make a pretty pillow. Or do only one side and have a solid side. OH and I was looking at your sideboard and you have this tagline "learn Spanish so I can make this". Well, I know enough working Spanish and I could look up the rest and try to translate it for you, but that's not Spanish. I did a little research on the site and it's in Portuguese. So I'm sorry I couldn't help you there. :( I tried.

    ReplyDelete