Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May Giveaway Day!


Okay. Okay. SewMamaSew, I can't say no to you.

I'm going to participate in SewMamaSew's May Giveaway Day. Pretty excited about it. This will be my first time participating in anything like this since I did the swap a month ago.

Please check it out. Lots of inspirational blogs will be participating and there will be so many great prizes handed out---this is going to be a blast.

I am trying to decide what to giveaway. Probably some fabric (because I am trying to dwindle down my stash) or maybe a handmade bag or softie. Also, I am trying to decide how you'll win. I am thinking I am going to make you work for it :) Perhaps you'll have to help me out deciding what to do with the curtains in A. James' room. Or maybe I'll just be lazy and do a random number generator.

Ha-ha. The possibilities are endless.

If you are interested in hosting your own giveaway, check out their link. You have until May 17th, early morning to decide. Do it! If this isn't you thing, you are crazy not to atleast enter to win some of these great prizes.


No comments:

Post a Comment