Thursday, June 24, 2010

A dime for your thoughts?

I've been trying to decide what direction to take my blog for a while now. It started off as a sewing blog for me to share my current projects and has sort of exploded into a online diary of sorts. I'm not complaining.


I sort of like it better like this.

However, the problems is that I crave organization. I want my blog to be very easily accessible for the three people who read it. So I posed a question last post about what I should do if I wanted to add a section about reading a great books. I started a new blog, wrote three new entries and then thought, "Are you crazy. You do well to keep up with the one blog you already have (two if you count our sewing club's blog) This is going to stress you out."

Sigh.


I am right. It is too much. So now I am going to attempt to integrate that blog into this one. I'm afraid it is going to lead to mass disorganization, but I am going to be trying a few new things to make it work. If you have any suggestions, let me know. Please.

I am going to need all the help I can get.

2 comments:

  1. My sister does certain "categories". She labels her blog posts that have to deal with certain subjects not always touched on, such as "crazy coupon-er, Part 1" etc. or "food", stuff like that. Than puts tags at the pbottom of the post and links on the side so that people can go straight to them. I don't know if that helps.....I hope so. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete