
First of all, I'd like to say that reading is a very important part of my life. I have always loved to read. Naturally, when my daughter was born we introduced her to books very early on. She was able to recognize animals, colors, shapes before she could talk. Now, almost daily we read between 5-10 books. As a result, I have came across some very fantastic books for children (and adults too). I'd really like to share some of these with you! So, I'm debating starting another blog/addition to this blog where I discuss books we have read. I need your input. What do you think is the best format for this project? Another tab on my current blog? A day of the week devoted to great books? Another entirely different blog?
I'd like your thoughts, suggestions, experiences!
I'd like your thoughts, suggestions, experiences!
Bring on the books, I say! My blog is kind of a hodgepodge where anything and everything gets plopped down willy-nilly. But I really like visiting organized blogs with the neat little tabs that take me to specialized or theme related posts
ReplyDeleteOkay. So, can you explain how to make those adorable tabs? Ha-ha. I have seen them too, but I have NO IDEA how to go about making them.
ReplyDeleteI was waiting for you to figure it out so you could tell me! :)
ReplyDelete