Friday, July 9, 2010

Finished Project! Blinking Flights Bug Pattern By Rebecca Dunn

I mentioned earlier, my cousin is having her first child.  Her baby shower is tomorrow and I've been working like mad to get everything together in time.  I finished the second homemade part to her gift, the Blinking Flight's Bug Pattern by Rebecca Dunn.  I didn't follow the pattern exactly---big shock, huh?  I decided to make her less "bug" like and more like a swaddled baby.  I left out the antenna and the legs.  Now, A. James wants me to make one for her.  Ha.ha.  She always gets a little sad when the projects we work on together go to their new home.  I may try to make another one, and actually follow the pattern to make a bug.  I think they are pretty adorable.  I just wasn't sure how happy my cousin would be giving her baby girl a bug toy.  

1 comment: