Friday, July 9, 2010

Christmas in July

Normally, I am one of those people who shake my fist at anyone who dares to put up their Holiday decorations before Thanksgiving or even mentions Christmas before sweater weather arrives.  However, this is a different story.  I am hand making my presents again this year and after last years experience, I have learned my lesson and promise to start early.  Like now, early.

So, I'll start to make my list--maybe check it a time or two and get down to business.  Want to join me?  What projects have you made in the past?  Any suggestions or links?  Here are a few books that I have been inspired by if you wanted to check them out.
Both of these books byAmanda Blake Soule are amazing.  Really.  Do yourself a favor and check them out.  I am going to have to buy them for myself because I practically keep the library's copies (which I requested to be purchased) at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment