| Free Dish |
A few months ago, I did a review for CSN stores and a new dish found its way into my kitchen. Can't beat wonderful stoneware for free.
Well, now it is your turn! I'll be giving away something from CSN stores. They offer a wide range of great items from dining tables to children's items in their 200 stores. Check it out and be looking around to see what you'd like to have!
To win, just leave a comment suggesting something I should make in my new dish. If you have a favorite recipe please share, if not just leave me a comment telling me you'd like to win! I'll pick at the end of the week!
Best of Luck!
There are a LOT of things that I'd love from there but nothing so much as the Le Creuset Butter crock. I've been wanting a butter bell/crock for forever and can never really find one.
ReplyDeleteI love Le Creuset! Hmmm, you should make salsa chicken in your casserole dish. It's just chicken breasts topped with salsa, frozen corn, black beans and jalapenos if you like them, then sprinkle cheese on top. Cover and bake and voila! Super easy yummy dinner.
ReplyDeleteAny type of casserole is good in a crock. Love the crock too.
ReplyDeleteOh oh pick me, pick me! I think you should make one of those yummy squash casseroles. I think there will be a recipe for it in the herb club newsletter. Or homemade mac n' cheese. Or apple crisp. Hmmmm, maybe I am ready for fall!
ReplyDeleteMacaroni and cheese is my vote. There's a really good recipe for an adult spiced up version in an old issue of Ready Made that I've been meaning to make again. Mmmmm sounds so good!
ReplyDeleteDessert!!! Anything with chocolate in it!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree about the mac and cheese-that sounds so good!
ReplyDeleteSpaghetti squash casserole. Yum yum. Just google it and pick a recipe. It's low-cal (the squash, not necessarily what you might add) and low-carb. Spaghetti squash makes a great pasta substitute and is wonderful for people on a GF diet (gluten-free). Pick me ;)
ReplyDeleteI would do some baked rice pudding, or a broccoli and cauliflower casserole. Yum.
ReplyDelete