![]() |
| Tropical Dreams |
Which I don't.
![]() |
| Budding Talent Dress |
However, I do have an overactive imagination and a strange confidence in my sewing abilities as of late. My two favorites are these:
So pretty! I'm trying to decide just how difficult it would be to try and make one. I have a similar pattern for the Tropical Dreams Dress. The sleeves are not the same, but I might be able to modify the pattern. Also, it doesn't have thicker waistband, but that too can be altered pretty easily. Right?
So pretty! I'm trying to decide just how difficult it would be to try and make one. I have a similar pattern for the Tropical Dreams Dress. The sleeves are not the same, but I might be able to modify the pattern. Also, it doesn't have thicker waistband, but that too can be altered pretty easily. Right?
Also, I have a shirt that looks almost identical to the top part of the Budding Talent dress. Only problem is that it is too short and I've been thinking of making it into a dress by just sewing on a skirt anyway. I have just been waiting for some color/style inspiration.
Bingo.
Do any of you have experience turning a picture into reality? Any advice?


No comments:
Post a Comment