| Two Halloween Mice |
So the plan was made and we put the word out on Facebook to encourage friends from all over to leave toys on Halloween weekend (Friday to Sunday) for children to find while they were out trick-or-treating.
Just so happened that my husband and I decided we wanted to take our little Lizard to St. Louis to visit the Zoo and the Missouri Botanical Gardens that weekend. At first I was bummed thinking I wouldn't get to ride around and hide my toys with the rest of the gang. Then Kellie reminded me that I could just drop my toys in St. Louis.
| Mouse left in the Climatron Rain forest |
So the plan was to drop a toy the first day at the Zoo and the second day at the Botanical Gardens. I had so much to pack for the zoo; Halloween Costumes (that she refused to wear), snacks, warm clothes (in case it was cool), cool clothes (in case it cooled down), camera---you get the picture. I packed everything but my little mice.
Didn't even notice until we got home.
So onto Plan B. Both mice were dropped in the Missouri Botanical Gardens on Halloween. The big mouse found a home along the trail in the Japanese Gardens across from the Koi Pond. The smallest mouse in the Climatron Rain forest. There were so many awesome places to hide toys it was a HARD decision.
Next time I'll make more mice.
I'll become the crazy lady who is always leaving toy mice in the Missouri Botanical Gardens.
Always wanted to be known for something.
Your mice are so sweet! I'm sure they've found the perfect home!
ReplyDelete