Monday, November 22, 2010

Giveaway! Giveaway!

I can't believe it is already time for Thanksgiving.  Fall is my favorite time of the year.  Especially when it feels like it did today.  We went for a night walk and I didn't even need a jacket.  Amazing.

Also,  I've been trying out dishes for possible Thanksgiving meals today.

Eggnog Fudge with soy eggnog (still cooling off)
Vegan Banana Bread which was AWESOME

Now I am looking for some carrot recipes, turnip recipes, asparagus recipes and something yummy to do with brussel sprouts.

Oh, well.  On to what you are probably here for.  The giveaway!

Want to win something?  How about a $35.00 gift card to use at any of CSN's online stores?  Sound good?

Awesome. 

CSN has so many wonderful goodies to choose from.  How about a barstool?  Or a new stand mixer?  Need something for a new baby?  Anything you can think of they probably have it.

Just in time for the holidays too!

Here is the deal.  Post your favorite Thanksgiving recipe (or a link).
Everyone who posts a link will go into a random drawing.
I'll pick a winner Friday.

Easy enough?  Happy Harvest!

10 comments:

  1. my family love Pumpkin crisp That I found on Allrecipes .com

    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pumpkin-Crisp/Detail.aspx

    msgb245 at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chipotle Cranberry Sauce is our very favorite recipe for holiday meals. SO FREAKING GOOD!

    http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/2009/11/chipotle_cranberry_sauce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though I generally use both brown sugar and white granulated sugar for my pecan pie, this particular one turns out better using the corn syrup called for. This is truly great. Takes the pecan pie standard up to another level!

    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/neelys/tonys-chocolate-pecan-pie-recipe/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forget Brussel Sprouts - YUCK! Think Chocolate - YEAH! This is our favorite for breakfast or an app on Thanksgiving day: http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/breads/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-bread/

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/18470/LIBBYS-Famous-Pumpkin-Pie/detail.aspx
    here is a tasty pumpkin pie recipe
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Cranberry Orange Bread.. any recipe that uses orange peel is always good.

    http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/cranberry-orange-bread-2/Detail.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome and so light and smooth : http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/food/light-luscious-pumpkin-pie-304709/;_ylt=Aoxl0k9e8DZnEk.29TKTDIZnbqU5

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the giveaway! I love this pecan pie recipe!

    http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/pecan-pie/Detail.aspx

    eemoody77 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made a super simple cake last year that my family went nuts over and have requested again this year. It was a boxed butter pecan cake that I poked holes in, poured a can of sweetened condensed milk over and topped with cool whip. I did a little voodoo to take all the fat and calories out of it, of course.

    For Mark this year, I may try this vegan friendly pumpkin cake:
    http://noblepig.com/2008/11/11/the-pilgrims-would-approve.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found my mother-in-law's Cranberry Orange Relish on Cooks.com. It was always a favorite at Thanksgiving and Christmas. She used an old fashioned grinder instead of a food processor to chop every thing. Messier that way, but delicious.
    http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1955,143162-225201,00.html

    ReplyDelete