Saturday, November 6, 2010

"Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow"--Mark Twain

I am excellent at procrastination.  This is just something I need to accept about myself.  No matter how many times I promise to start working on Christmas presents in July---it never happens.

I always start in November.  The exception is this year I started at the beginning of November.

Yes.  I consider that an accomplishment.

If you count spending countless hours on crafty blogs as "research" then yes, I started in July.

So lets count it as "research."  I feel better about myself that way.

However, I've been making strides in completing the gifts on my list.

Here goes.

A ton of these quilts from Cloud9Fabrics.  I was drawn in by the title.  "Quilt in a Day."
A quilt I can finish in a little over 2 hours?  Yes, please.

Here is one top I have finished.
You probably shouldn't peek if you think you might be getting a gift from me.  There is a 76% chance you'll be getting on of these.





1 comment:

  1. That's pretty. I think I have driven Mr. V nuts this year because I've been stockpiling Christmas presents in our bedroom (we have NO storage space in our apartment) since March. *L* Now I have to find it all and start wrapping it up! *L* BUT at least I know I am most of the way finished with it. :) However, my crafty stuffs that was to be made by now are not made at all. I'm working on that though! I think my middle name is Procrastination as well. OH and how much would your Mom charge to quilt my tops when I get them finished?

    ReplyDelete