Friday, February 24, 2012

It is a Spring Giveaway!

My Facebook Fan Page hit 30 fans today and as I promised........

A Giveaway!



Your pick of any of the new spring colors!
I'll be giving away a pair on the blog and on the fan page.
So, you'll have TWO chances to win.


What you'll need to do:

1) "Like" my Facebook Fan Page or this blog (if you haven't already).
2) Leave me a comment letting me know what color you'd like if you win or your favorite thing about spring.

3) For extra bonus points share the fan page with your friends!  Leave me a comment letting me know you shared!  

Good Luck!

3 comments:

  1. Peter Cottontail is really pretty. :) As you know I'm a fan of your page. :) Well, I shared the blog. I should go on and share the fanpage. :)

    TracyDK

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!" ~Mark Twain

    That slightly intoxicating smell on the first day when you can actually feel the transition of seasons. Maybe it's not even a smell... it's a feeling of stillness but unease.

    I like the Peter Cottontail from these. I think I may want to buy some Arabian Nights from you also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these earrings! My favorites are the Peter Cottontail color :) What I love most about Spring is bidding farewell to the cold...although it never *really* came this winter.

    ReplyDelete